Saturday, April 14, 2007

Guess who's back?!?!

I'm in america yall. I've been travelling for over a day, but because of time zones and stuff, I left india last night and am in America today. I feel like a zombie. My phone is on, and it looks like I wont be able to use it from tomorrow afternoon onwards. I don't get alot of service here, but call me if u want! I love America! It's hella cold here compared to India's summer, and I'm exhuasted. We get tomorrow to rest. I think i need sleep and tea. I have to work on my 60 minute presentation for LEAP tomorrow. I'm tired, did i say that? Alex is making me stay up so I wont be jetlagged. ITs getting dark now though.. so soon. Very soon. I will sleep on a real American mattress with strings, no more foam mattresses on wooden boards for me!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
It's cold. IT's cold. IT's cold. I'm tired. I'm going now!
<3
Yaz

4 comments:

TheMindFrame said...

Welcome back! The boys are dancing with joy :)

Mariko said...

You're back!!!!!!!! YEYYYYYYYYY

mujtabag said...

Welcome back, Yazi!

see you in a couple of weeks isA

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! u poor thing with those stringy pretend mattresses, u enjoy that roll out in chips room, u enjoy those poison ivy blankets!!! PARTAY!!!!!!
hehe
<3 shreen